Global Tel*Link, Cooper Communications Employment Violations Settlement
Closed Settlement Statement:
According to court documents, the claim submission deadline has passed. Please contact the claims administrator if you have any questions.
Global Tel*Link and Cooper Communications Group are settling a class action alleging that the two companies violated employment laws in five ways:
- They required service technicians to work overtime but failed to record the overtime or pay the service technicians at overtime rates.
- They did not pay wages on time.
- They did not give employees accurate, itemized wage statements.
- They did not properly record work hours and meal breaks.
- They did not allow service technicians required meal breaks and did not pay the extra wages due.
All claims apply to field technicians (including service technicians and site technicians). Late payments of wages applies to all hourly employees paid through GTL’s payment system. The failure to track work hours applies to all hourly employees who worked for either companies.
Saturday, October 6, 2012 to Sunday, December 31, 2017