Auto Parts DIRECT Purchaser Antitrust Litigation Settlement
Closed Settlement Statement:
According to court documents, the claim submission deadline has passed. Please contact the claims administrator if you have any questions.
This is at least the fourth round of settlements in a long-running consolidated class action with a large number of defendants. The complaints alleged that makers of auto parts conspired to fix or manipulate the prices of parts purchased directly from them. Below are the names of companies who have arrived at preliminary settlements at least, regarding certain parts or systems, and their claim deadlines where available. Some deadlines have already passed. For more detailed information, see the settlement website at https://www.autopartsantitrustlitigation.com.
- Air Conditioning: Calsonic, Denso, Mahlr Behr, Panasonic.
- Alternators: Mitsubishi Electric, Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd. (HIAMS), Denso. Claim deadline: October 11, 2019.
- Bearings: Schaeffer.
- Fuel Injection Systems: Mitsubishi Electric, HIAMS, Denso, Mitsuba.
- Heater Control Panels: Sumitomo, Alps, Tokai Rika.
- Instrument Panel Clusters: Nippon Seiki, Yazaki.
- Occupant Safety Systems: Toyoda Gosei, Tokai Rika, Autoliv, TRW.
- Power Window Motors: Denso, Mitsuba. Claim deadline: November 19, 2019.
- Radiators: Mitsuba, Denso, Calsonic, T.RAD. Claim deadline: October 18, 2019.
- Small Bearings: Minebea.
- Starters: Mitsubishi Electric, HIAMS, Denso, Mitsuba.
- Windshield Washer Systems: Denso, Mitsuba. Claim deadline: November 12, 2019.
- Windshield Wiper Systems: Denso, Mitsuba. Claim deadline: November 26, 2019.
- Wire Harness Products: Chiyoda, Fujikura, Furukawa, GS Electech, Lear, Leoni, Mitsubishi Electric, Sumitomo, Tokai Rika, Yazaki.
Tuesday, November 26, 2019